Dundarave Print Workshop was founded in Dundarave, West Vancouver, in 1971 by
B.C. Binning and Wayne Eastcott (q.v.). The Society moved
to Downtown Vancouver to the Victory Block in 1977, followed the same year by a move to their
current location on Granville Island at 1640 Johnston Street. In 1981 they received a
license to sell prints, and added a gallery space. They launched a web site in 2003.
Resident Artists (2022):
Abbott, Lee James
Schuller-Elmes, Maya U
DUNDARAVE PRINT WORKSHOP & GALLERY
"50 years anniversary"
12-page pamphlet, illustrated in black & white
Writing, design and layout by Lone Tratt and Janet Nicol
Includes brief history of the Society
Pamphlet provided courtesy of Janet Nicol
Refer also to GVAG20 for partial list of exhibitions.